Join us in Tapawingo Park in West Lafayette, IN from 10-4 on Sunday, September 23, 2018. It’s free and artists are in their booths so you can visit with them and learn about their work. Programs will be available at the fair and will contain contact information for each artist so hang on to it for future reference!
Local Eats & Drinks
- The Parthenon Greek American Grill
- Emergency Munchie Truck
- Fuel Coffee Shop
- Pink Walrus Frozen Yogurt
- People’s Brewing Company
- Purdue Galleries ArtCart (hands-on community art creation)
- West Lafayette Public Arts Team (selfie station)
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette (artist trading cards)
Parking: Visitors may park free –and out of the sun– in the Wabash Landing Parking Garage during Art on the Wabash. The gate at the exit will be up until one hour after the event. Elsewhere, please check for posted signs and respect parking spaces reserved for merchants’ customers.