Join us in Tapawingo Park in West Lafayette, IN from 10-4 on Sunday, September 22, 2019. It’s free and artists are in their booths so you can visit with them and learn about their work. Programs will be available at the fair and will contain contact information for each artist so hang on to it for future reference!
Along with visiting with the artists, these will make your day in the park extra entertaining:
Local Eats & Drinks
- The Parthenon Greek American Grill
- Emergency Munchie Food Truck
- Fuel Coffee Shop
- Pink Walrus Frozen Yogurt Food Truck
- Guac Box Food Truck
- People’s Brewing Company (Relax in the Cottonwood Club)
- Morton Community Center (hands-on community art creation)
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette (artist trading cards)
Listen to Live Music
- Tj Rosa 10 am – noon
- Paul Foster noon – 2 pm
- Sharon McKnight 2 pm – 4 pm
Parking: Visitors may park free –and out of the sun– in the Wabash Landing Parking Garage during Art on the Wabash. The gate at the exit will be up until one hour after the event. Elsewhere, please check for posted signs and respect parking spaces reserved for merchants’ customers.